Thursday, January 26, 2006

In retrospect...

...maybe I was kind of harsh on dad from my previous entry. I can't help it though. When I see how he helps out his other kids without any protest yet when I ask him ONCE for something I have to feel like a complete failure. I know I'm not, but he sure knows how to make me feel like one. So I learned a lesson: never ask him for anything ever. I cold be driving my kids to the hospital and my car could break down and the only one that could get us there would be Dad and he'd probably go "Well, you need to take better care of your car..."

Enough about him. He doesn't deserve the space.

On a lighter note, Zach has discovered something wonderful...sleeping all night!! Let's hear it for him!! (clap clap) Hmm, I'm the only one clapping...maybe I should get some more friends...more then one, right? This week I have been catching up on all the sleep I missed ha ha. I've been getting about 9 hours a night and I still wake up going "Ugh"...I'll be okay in a few days. Here are some updated pics of me boy:



Finally, he smiles without something following it! We're experimenting with some things that make him giggle...so far it's just a lot of smiling really big so he copies that.



Here is Zach's first trip to the park. Emily played, Zach slept. Hey, whatever works, right? I'm almost positive he'll have a better time here when he...walks...right?

No comments: