Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

Okay, so it was like DAYS ago, I know, but I haven't had a chance to make the official announcement, so nyah. Don't know how everyone else rang in the new year, but we were at American Airlines Center watching our beloved Dallas Stars (eventually) lose to the hated Los Angeles Kings. Why they're hated I'm not sure. I ws just told that we don't like them very much. As always I had my trusted DC with me to remember the good times, so here are some choice shots from that night:

I thought they only wore silly hats on "Barney"


Why do people wear stupid things? The four of them look like they did not need to be part of the outside world. What's funny is we "narc'd" on them and they had to take them off. They kept shooting death glares back at us but ya know what? Jimmy cracked corn and WE DIDN'T CARE.


On your mark...get set...club the referree!


Out of all the pictures I took of the game, this one I like the most. Seems like every time I wanted a good face off shot they started playing too fast! I kept shouting for them to regroup so I could get a good shot but did they cooperate? N-O-O-O!!

Is "goal" upside down?


Sure, it took over two quarters but it finally happened: GOAL!!! Thanks to Mike Modano, we came within one goal of winning but it was not to be...


(sad music)

(fade to black)
So all in all, we had an awesome time. Thanks to little big sister Keri for the great seats. Next time we get to go out there we just might try one of their $9 hot dogs. (yes that's how much they are)

No comments: