Tuesday, January 31, 2006

New and Improved!

Well, maybe not so new...but now that I have figured out how to maximize my camera's potential, I can get a much more detailed image out of my pictures. Here are some things I have taken pictures of before and some I haven't, so hang on cuz here we go!:







Remember these guys? Not many people seem to. I found ONE of these on eBay and even though it was still in the original package, it didn't seem to spark much interest. I like 'em though.









The Autobots' answer to the Decepticon air attack, these guys don't look like much but man do they form one boss super robot. They even put their names on their wings so kids wouldn't forget their names...bunch of Einsteins they have at Hasbro eh?











Ahh, these guys. Funny thing is, if you look these guys up on eBay they're all different colors. I literally have not seen any that are the color I have. Maybe I could make some good coin on these...or I could keep them...either way I'm money.









Look who's back, the Magnificently Yellow Six. I've seen the green ones and there's even orange ones on eBay as well but I don't see the yellow ones much. If only I had the accessories...(sigh)

I have a lot more to share over the coming weeks. Right now I'm at work trying to get this done between calls and to boot the photo uploader is being...well...itself, which means I have to go one by one to upload my pics. Zach has developed a little habit of waking up at 5am...exactly...each morning. Sometimes he goes back to sleep but other times he needs to E-A-T!! That's my boy.



Zach: "Hey...how'd I get in this chair?"

No comments: