Friday, January 27, 2006

It's Friday!!!

Right now it's about 50 degrees outside...extremely cloudy and dark too...perfect. Something about days like this make me kind of nostalgic about when I was a kid and we had one of those half-days of school and we got to leave at like 11:30. I remember mom picking me up one day and we went and did something fun but for the life of me I cannot remember what it was. Ah well. I know I had a great day that day. That's something we seem to have fewer of as we get older. We get so busy with one thing or another that we tend to forget how to have a great day like we used to. If I could have one thing set in stone for my kids, it would be for them to always be happy with who they are and not feel they have to change just to make someone happy. Unless it's for the better. Then I say "Change away!"

What's that? More toy pictures? More you say? Well here ya go!:




Two different kids of battle droids? One was given away with each purchase off the web site...the other was...heck, I don't know.



$4.99 at Toys 'R' Us. What's sad is you can get it for $2 on eBay ha ha.



Jar-Jar: "Me sah most annoying thing about Star Wars ever! That big honor to me sah you know. Second most irritating thing? The fact that Ewoks with sticks and rocks could take over Imperial stormtroopers in full battle armor! That makah no sense!"



This guy...um...not sure...



Don't...remember...



Here she looks hot. The costumes she wore were kind of a "drag"...get it?...ha ha



Party of the year? On the back? Let's take a look!



Um, I don't see anything about a party. Lucas, you tease.



One of the few really famous people to appear in the Star Wars films, Liam Neeson was killed off way before his time. Would have been interesting to see how he would have played in the whole Kenobi/Skywalker/Amidala triangle. Ah well. Can't win em all, right?

It's nice to win one every once in a while, right? I hope everyone finds something that holds their interest...as for me, what I really want to do is open all this stuff up and make a movie where I build sets and write a screenplay as well as going on location if it fits into the plot. My wife had to stop me from opening it up! She said "Zach will appreciate all this when he's older". And I wanna believe her, really I do. But the urge is now.

No comments: