Monday, April 25, 2005

A Fun Weekend

It's done...that stupid treehouse that no one could play in because of all the nails and staples sticking out of it...was torn down Sunday. With a little help from ye olde dad-in-law, we pushed it over, ripped it apart, bundled the scraps and hauled them out to the curb. What was thought to take only an hour turned into over two and a half hours! The sad thing is, I don't think anyone ever took a picture of it while it was standing. Now all that remains is a square plot of dirt...kind of looks like a grave. You know what else is weird? We found some old kid's toys buried underneath it. And THAT made me wonder if the parents took the kids by surprise and built that monstrosity on top of them! However, I could not imagine anyone doing that so I quickly cleared that scenario from my senses. Now the question is...what to do with that space? Wait and see...wait and see...

No comments: