Friday, April 08, 2005

More Than Meets The Handmade Shelves


Guy: "So what do you think of my room?"
His date: "Um...not quite what I expected from a 40-year old man...although the fact that you still live with your parents should have been a major clue..."
Guy: "Who do you want to be...Optimus Prime...or Megatron?"
Date: "Why don't we do something more...adult."
Guy: "I hear ya loud and clear! Lemme put Omega Supreme together!!"
Date: "You know what? I just remembered I have to...re-lace all my tennis shoes! I gotta go! Call me sometime!"
Guy: "But, you didn't give me your number."
Date: "Okay then! Ba-bye!
(door slams)
Guy: (sigh) "Girl leave...me sad..."
(picks up Transformer)
Guy: "Me happy again!!"

Well, Yahoo.com confirmed what some of us were hoping for...a real-live Transformers motion picture! Dreamworks has even gotten involved with the production so hopefully their high standards will guarantee something truly awe-inspiring.

No comments: