Monday, April 04, 2005

Who said dreams don't mean anything?

Who says dreams have to mean anything? Who says they don't? Last night I had a horrible dream that I was at some kind of party and I had a drink. I was driving my mobile home...home...now I know I don't own a mobile home but in dreams you don't question why you have something or why you are in someone else's house. So anyway I'm driving this big monstrosity home and it's raining and I go skidding down this road and plow right into a car! Now I'm scared because I had a drink earlier and knew there was trouble if the police knew. When the ambulance showed up they stood around a lot but didn't seem to do anything. Then...just as the police showed up I woke up!

Now here's the trick: I woke up just so relieved it wasn't real and turned on WGN (the poor man's SuperStation) and Happy Days was on. But this was no ordinary Happy Days. This one was about Flip (Billy Warlock) who had taken up drinking beer against his big brother Roger's (Ted McGinley) wishes. Flash forward to Heather (Heather O'Rourke) getting hit by a "yellow car" which was being driven by Flip's drunken friends! Now of all the "Happy Days" episodes they made...which was about 1,250 I think...what are the odds they would show THAT one at THAT time on THIS day? Hmm? Weird...wild...stuff.

No comments: