Tuesday, September 06, 2016

"Has It Really Been a Year??"

Now that I can get into my Flickr albums again I can start posting again! Oh happy day! A lot has happened in the last year or so...

Cats!

We got a new kitty!! Actually Emmy got her for her birthday in 2015. This is Sydney! Emmy named her after some musician in some band from some other state. Do you like the way I give each detail great attention?

Zach is 10! 11-14-2015

Zach turned 10! He's actually about to turn 11, but better late than never. We took him and his friends Rusty and Nicholas and Jacob to Putt Putt with all the go-carts and water bumper boats! It was like 60 degrees but they still didn't mind getting wet:

Zach is 10! 11-14-2015

I quit my job!! Eight years at Healthmarkets only to be unappreciated and overworked...for NO RAISE two years in a row...and then a friend asked me to come with her to US Health in Fort Worth. 20% raise!! Plus the drive (14 miles) is much better than IRVING (30 miles)! Plus I get off at 5:15 instead of 6 now. Such a great decision I made in my life. One of my all time greats.

In March Zach's school had an after hours event at the Fort Worth Museum of History...so we went!

Me and Zach at Fort Worth Museum 3-22-2016

Such a good picture of us. Love it when he smiles.

Me and Zach at Fort Worth Museum 3-22-2016

I asked Zach to do his best Indian impression. I think he nailed it. I asked him to put some coloured paint on but he politely declined. Ah well.

Easter 3-27-2016

Easter came and Emmy insisted on spraying me with some goop called "Silly String"...so gross. Smells like white out and sticks to everything.

Then in May some friends invited us to go see Air Supply at Winstar. Man I had no idea they could put on a show but it was a lot of fun.

Air Supply 5-14-2016

Air Supply 5-14-2016

The big shadow in front is Graham Hitchcock. He's an Aussie!

In June we took a vacation and went to Holly Lake! We even tried fishing for a while. Look what they caught:

Holly lake 6-27-2016

Okay that's a bag of minnows. No one caught those. But Zach managed to catch this bad boy:

Holly lake 6-27-2016

It was like a million pounds! Okay it was 2...and we had to throw it back. But the conquest will live forever.

Emily Tooth Pulled 7-19-2016

Then in July Emmy had to have two wisdom teeth pulled! When she woke up she was a mess. She kept asking Mom if I was living in Canada or if I was coming home. Man that gas will mess you up. Fortunately she managed to get it done before her birthday! We had a swim party at her aunt's house and she got five friends to show up!

Emily is 15! 8-5-2016

Yes my phone got hacked. No I didn't mind. Well, maybe a little.

So there's the last year in a nutshell. I should be able to update things more regularly now. It's hard to believe at one point I used to update this weekly! AND...I didn't have a phone that sent pics automatically to Flickr. Quite an acheievment.

No comments: