Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"Looks Like We Made It..."

...home that is!! I don't think I've ever gone longer then a week without posting so I definitely have some lost time to make up for! If you hadn't been around for a while, our family took a well-deserved vacation to Disneyworld! The final picture count comes to...260. Geez...doesn't that seem like a lot? Probably. But a picture is worth...a lot of words, so let's let the pictures tell the story:


Me: "This is Disneyworld!? It doesn't look nearly as big as I...what? That's just the playground of the resort? Ohh...gotta say I'm a bit relieved."


Zach: "Oh, do I seem unhappy? Maybe it's because I won't remember any of this unless I scroll through hundreds of Dad's pictures-there's a pool? Behind us!? Can I swim? No? Oh that's just GREAT!"


Me: "I thought the animals were herded INSIDE the park?"


Emily: "Dad, who the heck IS this guy anyway?"
Me: "Heck if I know...but he's wearing a hot suit so my hat is off to him!"


T-Rex: "Ya wanna know how I became extinct? By waiting in line here!"

To be continued...

No comments: