Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Grandma Is How Old?"

Eighty, that's how old! And she hasn't changed at all. Literally. Since the day I met her she's looked exactly the same. Not necessarily a bad thing I suppose. We got together at their house with Keri and made dinner for them. We brought the cake:

CIMG0588
Impressive eh? Amazing what Target can do with a little advance notice. It was (still is) delicious. We're still eating it ha ha. Here's what we got her:

CIMG0597
Nine of the best pictures we could have Target print up against a cherry frame. Everyone really enjoyed looking at them.

Couple of weeks ago we went to the Main Street Arts Festival in downtown Fort Worth. I took Emmy here back in 2004 during my "off-time" which means to say I wasn't working. We went down there not even knowing it was going on so the whole thing was kind of a surprise. We walked down the street and checked out the artistic offerings. But this time, we had som emoney to buy tickets and eat! Here are some of the bistros:

CIMG0562

CIMG0565

CIMG0567
We's was full!!

Been out of training for one month now. Fortunately it's been better then I expected. Nothing major breathing down my neck. Now there's not much to look forward to until Memorial Day. 3 day weekend babee! I need a day off at some point. Especially after learning a brand new job and jumping right on the phone. Next Febuary 4 I can transfer to another dept. Hopefully one where I can listen to my radio and get up whenever I want. Other then that not a lot going on. Zach and Emmy are doing good. All they can do I guess.

No comments: