Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Long Time No See!"

Boy, whoever said "Life gets in the way" really knew what they were talking about. Normally I try and put something up here once a week but lately it's been getting more difficult, so here I am on a chilly Sunday morning wondering what I can ramble about. We had Jerramy's birthday party last weekend. We had karaoke. We had poker. We had boneless chicken wings. Who could ask for anything more? I even won $2. It's around here somewhere ha ha. Here are some pix:

CIMG0078
Jerramy: "Oh man, binoculars with a digital camera built in! Now I can spy on-um,I mean go birdwatching anytime I want!"
Branda: "Jerramy...I forbid you to spy on any of our friends."
Jerramy: "Who said anything about spying on our friends?"

CIMG0084
This is where I feature some of my characteristic wit, but in this case I think I'll just let the picture speak for itself.

Emmy had her last soccer game of her 3rd season yesterday. She's really gotten good. I have some video of her but no one seems to know how to upload it on here since the camcorder is 10 years old. Hey, it was top of the line at some point, right? Afterwards we went to CiCi's for the awards banquet. No one does banquets better then CiCi's ya know. Again...here are some pix:

CIMG0100
Jennifer: "Okay girls, what I want you to do is kck the ball up the field and score a goal...anyone want me to clarify?"
Girl one: "Okay...we kick the ball in the net? Our net"
Girl two: "Can we go eat pizza now?"

I think we were 2-8 this year.

My dad built me some shelves:

CIMG0104

CIMG0102

CIMG0103

CIMG0105
My dad made me some shelves for my garage and man, they fit exactly in the space I cleared out for them. I don't normlly brag about...well, anything...but in this case I shall make an exception. It is so nice to have a system out there where I have space to organize little things, big things, etc. Here is how it looks after I spent my Sunday pulling everything out.

Had a dream about these guys the other night...no, nothing like that. You just don't hear Faster Pussycat mentioned when VH1 reminisces about the great hair bands of the 8o's. But they have some pretty good songs. For some reason I was hanging out with them. Who knew I was such a cool guy eh? What are these guys, 50 now? Here's one of their better songs:


Next post will be number 200!! It's been a fun three years, full of births, toys, and the occasional memory tossed in. When I get a chance to post again I will really make it a trip down memory lane.

No comments: