Friday, September 15, 2006

"Cari is 30 Today!!"

...and you should see her desk!! Confetti, balloons, streamers, and of course, the piece d'resistance...flowers from me!! Found them at Walmart for the low low price of...wait, better not reveal that magician's secret! Tomorrow night we're going to the mighty Cheesecake Factory for a binging extraordinare not to be matched anytime soon! The last time we went there was during a weekend so fun I posted about it last year ha ha. Tonight we're goint to Tai Pan for her free birthday dinner. What is Tai Pan? Only the best chinese buffet in the land (S. Arlington)! I love how they boast 10 different kinds of chicken but it's all the same...just different sauces...real creativity abounding there. They do have this pineapple chicken which is so addicting...are they lacing it with meth or something? I hope not...

Bought some toys while I was at WallyWorld...how could I not? Got a new Batman and Superman figure for $10 each. Pricey I know! Could I have helped it? Of course...NOT! I'm hooked on them...and soon Zach will be too. Emmy just isn't into toys as much as she is into using her imagination to make artistic things and work on her words and reading. She is really taking off with the books she has! Was I worried about it taking longer? Nah! Well, maybe for a bit.


Here is a class photo of the action figure community currently residing in my garage in boxes and such. I can't wait till Zach gets older and wants to goof around with this stuff. The house rule is "As long as it has been opened feel free to play with it".


Emily: "This is the last time I let you look up directions."
Ethan: "Why are we driving in a restaraunt anyways!?"

No comments: