Friday, September 29, 2006

"Time For A T.O"

...and by that I mean we need a break from our own drama queen, Terrell Owens. In case you haven't heard (which is impossible due to the circus he creates), Owens was taken to the hosptial for an "allergic reaction" to some pain meds which turned into a possible suicide attempt which turned into an "accidental overdose" which turned into...nothing...nothing at all. He was back on the field practicing that afternoon! Hey, we all had fun following this opera, didn't we? $10 million we're giving this nut and for what? For this? His actions were supposed to be on the field and so far I haven't seen him do anything that would suggest he can bring a Super Bowl ring to Dallas. Nothing. And now he has a broken hand or finger or soemthing that will keep him out for a month. I can imagine what Jerry Jones must have looked like when he found out Owens was a free agent. You ever see a kid walk by a toy store and look in the window and see something he really wanted? Same thing.


This is who the 'Boys should have signed ha ha. Thor would have torn every NFL team a new one, but I think his hammer would hae been something along the lines of "illegal contact".

Going out to grandma and grandpa's house tomorrow for lunch. Sister Keri is bringing the main course(lasagna), we're bringing the bread and they are making the salad and dessert...angel food cake w/strawberries! I don't know how Grandma makes it so good...old family recipe I guess. And no one's older then they are lol. I thought about asking Dad and his brood if they wanted to come too...make it a birthday kind of thing. But I didn't. Still think about things sometimes. Things that I will someday look back on as what will make me a great dad but which I won't understand why I had to be a part of them growing up.

Thor is a pretty decent role model eh? His actions always spoke louder then his words if the lore is true...and if the lore isn't true, then we're all doomed.

(end scene)
(fade to black)

No comments: