Friday, September 08, 2006

"Rain, Rain, What Can I Do...?"

"...I got a woman...she love me too, yeah..."

Okay, karaoke is officially over for today.

Anyone know what song that is? Sure I ad-libbed "Rain Rain" for "Hey Hey" because lo and behold our big and equally dry city of Arlington got rain last weekend! The huge pressure area that had built up over the DFW metroplex has now dissipated and the rain came into town...in fact it rained the whole weekend we were out of town! What a convienence eh? We got back Monday night and it was lightly raining the whole trip home. How we needed this too. I've been feeling guilty about using water period since we had gone so long...who knows when we'd get any more? But we did. Now my grass is way overgrown but at least it's green!


Anyone know who this guy is? It's...Venom! Spiderman's arch-enemy with a lot of neat tricks. If memory serves his suit can come alive and envelop anyone and imprison them. I guess...I dunno.


Zach: "Hello. I'm Zach Overall. You may remember me from such pictures as "Bath time" and "Sleeping In My Toy Basket". When I'm not on busy eating, sleeping or "dropping a deuce", I enjoy 'Crystal Palace' macaroni and cheese! Or, rather, I enjoy smearing it on the table, the plate, my hands and face! It's oh so yummy and a great art medium! Pick some up today!"

Not a lot going on this week...haven't been taking pictures lately. Our camera broke and even though Cari's parents let us use their old one it's just not the same. I really liked the one I had...knew it inside and out. I'd like to get a new one for Christmas. Wifey seems to be thinking the same thing.

The answer to last week's trivia question was: Sam Malone in "Cheers"

P.S. Hey Benson, something's not letting me post on your site. Why I haven't. I read 'em all though!

No comments: