Friday, February 01, 2013

"Back To The Grind..."

Yes, the holidays are over, and all of us that are lucky enough to go to work are getting back into the swing of things. But Saturday we took some time and did some fun things around one of our favourite places, downtown Fort Worth! We even managed to take a few pix here and there:

Cowtown Cycle Pub 1-19-2013

The Cowtown Cycle Pub! Apparently you can make reservations to ride on it. The entire car is powered strickly by pedaling! So have a brew and get some exerise at the same time right?

Barnes & Noble 1-19-2013

Of course, Emmy had to have her picture taken with Toad! Taking this made me think of back in 2005...

Barnes & Noble Downtown Fort Worth Texas

Man how things grow...

After that we made a trip down to the Fort Worth Museum located just around the corner from the bookstore:

Barnes & Noble 1-19-2013

Again, this reminds me of an earlier time we were here...

Water Gardens 7-2-07 38

That was such a fun week in July 2007. It rained every day that week except for Monday, so we had to do as much as we can in one day.

This weekend is gonna be one of the best of the year! Get to go see a movie tonight. Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters! Apparently the fairy tale brother and sister hunt witches for a living now. Could be pretty cool. Then Sunday...SUPER BOWL!!! I have bets with three different people that the Baltimore Ravens are able to pull this one out. If they win, I get a lunch at work, $20 from my friend Brian Morrow, and $40 from my brother in law Jay. If I lose...well...will have to pay for that for a while. I feel good though. Got one of my hunches here. They usually work out.

No comments: