Friday, August 20, 2010

"Love Me Some Amazon!"

Amazon Deal
Really? A penny?

If that's all we can save by using Amazon.com then there's going to be a lot of unhappy people. Of course, I feel this to be an isolated incident because according to my research, there are a lot of really cool things out there if you have something specific you're looking for. Here are a few items I have added to my wish list for my birthday and/or Christmas:

1. 8.5GB blank DVDs

Now that I can copy and make all my own DVDs, I have a plethora of 4.7GB DVDs that I came into when my grandpa died. Which is fine, but they just don't hold as much as an 8.5GB one. I bought a 25-disc spool a few months ago and I'm down to about 6 or 7. I have requested several 50-pk spools and um...spread the word that this would be an ideal gift.

2. Sports clothing

I have found a lot of cool shirts, hats and sweatshirts of our beloved Texas Rangers and Dallas Stars that I wouldn't mind having. I got some clothes last week at my BFF JCPenney in North Richland Hills near Northeast Mall. They always have wicked sales and deals and I end up getting a lot for around $30. But they don't have the cool items I want. But Amazon does.

3. Everything else!

Baseball cards, CD wallets, books, and Sharpies!

Labour Day is coming up! Via mass e-mail communication, we are trying to have it at Aunt Becky's house, but we don't know if they'll be in town yet. We actually make an attempt to get together on Labour Day and for the last four years it's always been a real fun time. I wish I was better at badminton though ha ha.

No comments: