Friday, October 15, 2010

"ALCS Babee!!"

Rangers Win ALDS

I can't believe it...after watching my Rangers lose two home games in the ALDS they go back to tampa Bay and finish it off Cliffy-style! Now...on to New York, where we are in serious need of some spirit-purging of Yankees past if you know what I mean. Can we do it? I think so. Will we? Remains to be seen.


Here is the video of the Ranger Red Round-up I went to a couple of weeks ago. Still one of my all-time favorite memories.

When I was about 17 The Topps Baseball Card company released their ToppsGold line where they gold-foil stamped their 1992 set. They had these scratch-off cards where you could win a pack of 10 gold cards. So I sent in a few of them expecting like 2 or 3 packs. Well, I get this big box in the mail and it had like 17 packs in it! Still have all of them to this day! But one of them is my prize:

Nolan Ryan 1992 Toppsgold
I have got to get him to autograph it one of these days. Hopefully I didn't miss the train at the round-up

No comments: