Friday, October 22, 2010

"The End Of An Era..."

And by that, I mean with the bumping off of the New York Yankees in the ALCS, the Texas Rangers are now the ultimate power in the universe!! We were watching Game Six Friday night and man we were shouting and hollering so loud I think the whole town of Arlington heard us ha ha. Man, this team is built for a dynasty, mark my words. We're young, we have dismantled the highest payroll team ever, and we're about to go to San Francisco and show the Giants how it's done.

Zach had his last T-ball game Saturday :(

At least he got a trophy:

Zach's T-Ball Party 10-23-10

Here's a personal fave of mine:

Zach's T-Ball Party 10-23-10
This one...I may have to print and display proudly...somewhere...

Our camera has been found...again. I swear, this thing disappears faster then...well, something that vanishes a lot. I did not find it until about 2 hours before his T-Ball party. I wish our camera took better long-distance pictures.

Zach actually wants to play real baseball with pitchers and more action. Unfortunately he's not quite old enough yet, but something tells me he'll get there all too soon. When I see pictures of Emmy at age 2 or 3 I always get a little nostalgic. I'm so glad we spent a lot of time together on Saturday mornings. We always think they'll be that age and it seems for a long time, they are. Then...they're 9 going on 10 and then they're very unconcerned with you. Guess that's the way life is.

No comments: