Tuesday, February 08, 2005

How 'Bout Them Patriots!!



I knew it...I just knew it...when you have a hot hand you don't backslide. Although...I should be a little upset. They took away all the lustre from what my Cowboys accomplished years ago in the early 90's. But I guess none of that matters now. What matters to everyone is that the Patriots are in prime position to do what no one has done. Ever. And that's three-peat. Cowboys SHOULD HAVE done it but they couldn't get past the 49ers. Heck, no one did in that fateful 1994 season. I still remember that NFC title game. It had rained for hours the day before. The field was a sopping, soggy mess...hardly a regulation field. Didn't seem to bother the 49ers though. They jumped out to a quick 21-0 lead before the 1st quarter even ended! After the game "coach" Barry Switzer took full responsibility for his team getting shelled by blaming...the field. The field! Anyways...congrats Pats on a job well done!! You won me a free dinner from my best friend Jerramy...Jordan!!

No comments: