Tuesday, February 08, 2005

McLaren Side View



Me: "Hey baby...wanna come for a ride in my car?"

Them: "Well...you're weird looking...and not very popular...but you have a cool car...so okay!"



Yes, I know it's out of focus! Look at who took the picture! Maybe I will get some better ones on here...or...maybe I won't...but I do think this is the finest thing Italy ever created...unless you count Sophia Loren.



Sweet...just sweet...



I say...if it's good enough for James Bond...it's good enough for me!



Me: "Hey baby...wanna go for a ride?"
Them: "I remember you...you had that McLaren a while back...now you have a BMW? You're still weird-looking...but you seem to be more popular now...I really don't like you...but you have a cool car...so okay!"




I don't know of too many cars where you just stop and look until they drive out of your field of vision. Maybe a Ferrari or Lamborghini. Actually, that's a given. However, vipers are a little more common on the road. When you see a black or red one you just have to pay attention. 500 horsepower commands your attention.


(sung to the tune of "Baby You Can Drive My Car")

Told my girl what I wanted her to do
She said "I ain't washin' your car for you"
When I showed her the Franklin all green
She got out her rags and started to clean

Baby you can wash my car
So that I can be a star
Baby you can wash my car
And then I'll love you

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP YEAH!!




I went to Maryland in Dec 1999 for a vacation and THIS was the only souvenir I brought back. It's a stupid bottled water delivery truck if you didn't know exactly what they were delivering. (sigh) (sigh) It may be worth something. I can't find them anywhere!



I think even without the car, Magnum P.I. still would have gotten the chicks.





No comments: