Monday, February 28, 2005

Um...who are these guys anyway?


Not really sure what his name is...but man that's a huge bow! Hey pal, I guess no one ever told you, but bows and arrows won't get it done these days...you'll need what the gangs call a "Mack-10 Streetsweeper".


Do ya fear me? Hmm? Judging by my bright red costume it doesn't look like ya do...(sigh)


This guy...sure, he looks imposing...but man, I would get hot in that get-up he has there...how could ya not?


Mysterio...you kook you...your ability to create worlds out of little cubes is matched only by your ability to walk around in THAT.


I AM THE PHOENIX!! I can fly into outer space and protect entire worlds with my magical force field!! Sure, I had to say goodbye to my boyfriend...Scott...ol' LaserEyes and I had some good times...(sigh)



Was it Mr. Doom? Dr. Doom? (shrug) I dunno...mean lookin' guy though...probably was disfigured at some point so he needed a mask...but why stop there? He didn't.


Not sure what is M.O. is...I used to know all the names of these guys and now...bupkes...maybe the streamers do something...they can't be just for show...read GQ guys.


This guy...may have a bit of a problem...now if he can really fly then he may just want to keep wearing it...does his family know?

No comments: